Northern Ireland companies and universities have experience in delivering innovative research, products and services to global customers in areas such as Precision Medicine, Diagnostics, Connected Health, Clinical Trials and Data Analytics.
The region's key strengths are within the therapeutic areas of Oncology, Cardiology, Respiratory, Diabetes and Vision.
Why should you choose Northern Ireland?
Not only is Northern Ireland an ideal trade partner, but it also offers opportunities for R&D collaboration and has many advantages for companies seeking a new location in Europe. Northern Ireland offers:
- Centre for Cancer Research and Cell Biology
- Centre for Stratified Medicine
- The Intelligent Systems Research Centre
- Nanotechnology and Integrated BioEngineering Centre
- Northern Ireland Molecular Pathology Laboratory
- Centre for Experimental Medicine
- Centre for Infection and Immunity
- Administrative Data Research Centre Northern Ireland