Manage financial resources to improve performance.
When preparing for the UK exiting the EU on 31 December 2020, it is important you manage your financial resources to improve cashflow, access to capital and business performance.
You will need to assess the short, medium and long term impact of currency volatility on your businesses, as well as working capital arrangements and changes to your cost and pricing model with customers and key suppliers.
We can help you access specialist advice and financial support to plan and manage your business’ finances and risks more effectively, better structure, integrate your finance function and build relevant financial knowledge and skills, and optimise your business operations to reduce working capital requirements.
Use the links below to access advice, support and learning tools that will help your business get ready for EU Exit. Our support may be subject to some eligibility criteria.
- Top 10 tips to improve financial management
- Business financing options - an overview
- Financial planning and accounts
- Managing suppliers and payments
- Ensure customers pay you on time
- Business budgeting
- Invoice and payment terms
- Getting paid when exporting
- Equity finance
- Cashflow management
- Foreign currency and exchange rate risks
- Price your product or service
- Identify potential cashflow problems
- Letters of credit
- UK Governments tax information and impact note for the UK tariff 2019