Improve business and operational efficiency.
Since 1 January 2021, due to the implementation of the Northern Ireland Protocol, the way you do business with Great Britain and Europe may have changed.
To adapt to these changes, all businesses must now review their operations to maximise capability and capacity. We can help you audit your business processes to help you understand the impact the NI Protocol is having on your business and identify the operational support needed to address new customs and regulatory arrangements.
Our experts can help you to critique your supply chain and distribution model and benchmark your operational efficiency. We will support you to streamline workflows and if appropriate, develop new approaches to dealing with suppliers in GB and the EU and adapt to new transport and logistics processes.
Use the links below to access advice, support and learning tools that will help your business to trade in 2021. Our support may be subject to some eligibility criteria.
- Export finance tutorial
- Drive competitiveness through lean thinking
- Northern Ireland business support finder
- Understanding your supply chain
- Plant layout tutorial - Plan and choose the best plant layout
- Lean thinking tutorial
- EU Exit webinar - Northern Ireland and customs – Implications of the Northern Ireland Protocol
- E-Commerce tutorial
- EU Exit webinar - Changes to Chemical Regimes BPR/PPP
- EU Exit webinar - Changes to Chemical Regimes REACH/CLP/PIC
- EU Exit webinar - Implications for Northern Ireland
- Practical problem solving tutorial