Get ready for Brexit by developing a sustainable business strategy.
In order to prepare for Brexit, you need to understand your business’ current and future needs, create contingency plans and take key actions.
We can help you to identify where the potential problems lie, so you can make the necessary changes to your business operations, develop accurate baselines and adjust your business plan, forecasts, resources and budgets.
New opportunities will emerge from accessing new markets, sectors, supply chains and customer segments. We can help you review your business strategy, look to new markets and expand in others, innovate with new products and solutions, and build and retain the right skills within your business; all vital to ensuring your business is Brexit ready.
Use the links below to access advice, support and learning tools that will help your business get ready for Brexit. Our support may be subject to some eligibility criteria.
- Should I grow my business
- Measure performance and set targets
- Business assets
- Protecting intellectual properly
- Your data protection obligations
- Growth through product and service development
- Growth through sales
- Growth through technology
- Growth through strategic sourcing
- Growth through strategic partnering
- Growth through international trade
- Tendering for contracts
- Strategic planning for business growth
- Risk management
- Business continuity and crisis management
- Change management
- General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)