Continued improvements to customer service
As part of our Transform programme we have recently introduced a number of initiatives to improve the service we provide to our customers.
1. We revised our 'Contactability' policy in October
It is always our aim to have calls answered by a member of staff. As a customer facing organisation it is important that customers, stakeholders and colleagues can speak to the right people when they need to. Feedback from you tells us that, while this is generally good, it can be improved and to support this we introduced this new policy on October 24.
- Our aim is always to answer your call first time however if the person you have phoned is unavailable there will now be an option to press “1” to speak to an another member of staff who will be able to help you immediately.
2. We relaunched our Customer Charter
Our Customer Charter ensures that we have a strong customer focus, communicate effectively and deliver excellent service. The Charter sets out what we will do for our customers, how we will do it and our service standards. It also outlines what we expect from our customers to enable us to support them.
- We have moved the Customer Charter to a dedicated section on our website to ensure it is more visible and accessible for customers.
- In addition we have produced a Customer Charter commitment card which will be available in the reception areas of all Invest NI offices.
- This card outlines what customers can expect from us and we expect from them in return. It also provides a link to the full online Customer Charter including our Standards of Service.