Collaborative Growth Programme
Challenging times are requiring businesses to take innovative approaches to enable business growth. Collaborating with others may enable your business to pivot, reduce risk and leverage additional knowledge and resources.
Companies that work together in tackling challenges can often be more successful and profitable.
The Collaborative Growth Programme offers 100 per cent funding up to £25,000 to SME-led networks to support costs associated with facilitation, in order to scope out innovative collaborative projects with the potential to increase business competitiveness.
Networks wishing to make an application to the programme must consist of a minimum of 4 Northern Ireland SMEs. At least one of the participating companies must be an Invest Northern Ireland customer and be prepared to make the application on behalf of the group.
In line with Northern Ireland’s 10X Economic Strategy we would particularly welcome projects aligned to the priority cluster areas of Digital/ICT/Creative; Agri-Tech; FinTech; Advanced Manufacturing and Engineering; Life & Health Sciences and Green Economy, and those that seek to mitigate the impacts of Covid19 and/or EU Exit. Applications focused on innovation-led economic growth from any eligible business sector will also be considered.
Benefits of the Collaborative Growth Programme include:
- Enhancing existing skills and capabilities
- Acquiring knowledge to stimulate innovative practices and processes
- Entry to new export markets
- Developing niche value-added products
- Expanding services or product offerings
- Exploiting cross-sectoral technology and best practice
- Developing hi-tech knowledge driven businesses
- Contributing to the economic performance of Northern Ireland
Collaborative Growth Programme is closed for applications.
More information on the Programme, together with a sample application form, guidance notes and a range of helpful templates and support documents can be found in the toolkit below.
Collaborative Growth Programme Toolkit:
- Programme roadmap and application guidance notes (PDF)
- Risk register (PDF)
- FAQs (PDF)
- Sample job description (DOC)
- Sample letter of adherence (PDF)
- SMART objectives (PDF)
- Sample letter of offer (PDF)
- Terms of reference (DOC)
- Report guidelines (PDF)
- Timesheets (PDF)
- PR guidelines (PDF)
- Capturing outcomes and impacts (PDF)
- Sample application (PDF)
Video | Hear from recent participants of the Collaborative Growth Programme
If you have any queries about the programme, the application process or your proposed lead company is not already an Invest Northern Ireland customer, please contact our Business Support Team on 0800 181 4422 or submit an online enquiry Contact us.