Collaborative Growth Programme
Challenging times are requiring businesses to take innovative approaches to enable business growth. Collaborating with others may enable your business to pivot, reduce risk and leverage additional knowledge and resources.
Companies that work together in tackling challenges can often be more successful and profitable.
The Collaborative Growth Programme is now offering 100 per cent funding up to £25,000 to SME-led networks requiring facilitation support to scope out innovative collaborative projects with the potential to increase business competitiveness.
Networks wishing to make an application to the programme must consist of a minimum of 4 Northern Ireland SMEs. At least one of the participating companies must be an Invest Northern Ireland customer and be prepared to make the application on behalf of the group.
Collaborative Growth Programme call is open
This is a competitive call and all applications must be received by 3pm Monday 30 November 2020. Applicants will be notified of the outcome within three weeks of the closing date.
More information on the Programme, together with a blank sample application form, guidance notes and a range of helpful templates and support documents can be found in our Collaborative Growth toolkit
How to apply for the Collaborative Growth Programme:
- Identify which participant will act as Lead Company (this must be an Invest NI customer with an appointed Invest NI Client Executive)
- The Lead company should then email the Collaborative Growth Programme Team to request a personalised link to the online application form
- Once the link has been received please follow the instructions to complete and submit your application
Benefits of the Collaborative Growth Programme include:
- Enhancing existing skills and capabilities
- Acquiring knowledge to stimulate innovative practices and processes
- Entry to new export markets
- Developing niche value-added products
- Expanding services or product offerings
- Exploiting cross-sectoral technology and best practice
- Developing hi-tech knowledge driven businesses
- Contributing to the economic performance of Northern Ireland
If you have any queries about the programme, the application process or your proposed lead company is not already an Invest Northern Ireland customer, please contact our Business Support Team on 0800 181 4422 or submit an online enquiry Contact us.