COVID-19 Digital Selling Capability Grant Eligibility Check
COVID-19 Digital Selling Capability Grant for Retail and Wholesale
Check your eligibility
To make an application, you will need to provide:
- Your business name.
- Your contact name and number.
- Your business address and postcode.
- The date you established your business in Northern Ireland.
- Number of people you employ in Northern Ireland.
- The financial year end of your business.
- The annual turnover of your business.
- The balance sheet total of your business.
- Annual accounts and financial projections including offline and online sales
- Details of the project with costs, tasks and timelines.
- Your company registration number (if applicable) issued by Companies House, beginning with NI followed by six numbers, for example NI123456.
You will also need to provide electronically:
- Supplier quotation(s) for all the project costs included in the application form. It is advisable you shop around and get quotes from a few potential suppliers but please only attach the preferred supplier quotation(s).
The maximum file size of each attached document is 20MB.
The online application process takes approximately one hour to complete. You can save your application and return to it at any time, prior to the closing date of 6pm Wednesday 7 October 2020.