It's all Greek for iGeneration in Enniskillen
Enniskillen-based technology marketing company, iGeneration has secured a long-term contract with a ground-breaking group of Greek psychologists. The company, which also has an office at Titanic Quarter, has received marketing and other support from Invest Northern Ireland.
The Greek organisation, made up of high-profile psychologists, has teamed up with iGeneration to develop and market their online platform 1stStepSuccess.com, a world first, which will provide interactive content and customised courses to help everyday users with everyday issues around family, work, relationships and well being.
The content of the platform is based upon a best-selling book ‘The technology of change’ written by the Group from Athens which has made the difference for parents and children across Greece, launching national media exposure for the group.
1stStepSuccess.com has chosen iGeneration to develop their multi-lingual platform as well as using their marketing expertise to reach a global audience online.
iGeneration Managing Director, Matthew Scott commenting on the new business, said: “The contract win in Greece represents another opportunity to use the right mix of traditional and online techniques to bring innovative technology ideas to a global marketplace”.
“The platform will be online by September 2009, the same month as iGeneration celebrates its first year of trading.
“Our company is barely eight months old, and has already been lucky enough to be at the heart of some fantastic international projects. 1stStepSuccess.com represents a chance for us to make inroads into Europe, having already begun projects in the US market. Invest NI’s support for the business particularly in terms of market development has been immensely important.”
Dimitris Boukas of 1stStepSuccess.com said: “Why iGeneration? They really grasp the concept of what we want to create. Their experience, flexibility and expertise adds great value to the project and to users' experience. iGeneration was not only ready to adapt to everything we asked but expanded on it, very professional and very friendly.
“Research has shown that we only use the 10 per cent of our potential. We, together with iGeneration, harness the best that psychology and technology has to offer to help people unleash the rest 90 per cent of their potential.
“By removing the psychology and the technology from the users view, we are making it very easy for users of any age or ability to access support for their everyday issues.”
Mary Gormley, Invest NI’s Western Regional Office Manager, welcoming iGeneration’s success, said: “This is an enterprising company which has developed innovative technology geared for international markets. It is making good progress since its formation a year ago and is now positioned to exploit business opportunities in the international markets it has targeted such as the US.
“Our support is based on our focus on enterprising companies which combine innovative technologies with a strong business plan based on growth in international markets,” she added.
One of the first modules in the technology developed by iGeneration aims to encourage students and parents to seek answers to problems around the child’s self-esteem, enthusiasm for learning and emotional difficulties, making life that little bit easier for both parent and child without the jargon and without the stigma.
Users simply search the issues, explore the various techniques to overcome each issue, and create their own programme to follow in small manageable chunks.
Adults can also subscribe to e-learning courses available with media, audio and text-based materials to help them resolve key issues.