Northern Ireland - London Hub
A new Hub in London that supports business development, networking and marketing opportunities for Invest Northern Ireland clients.
About the Northern Ireland Hub - London
Located in the bustling business district of Moorgate in the heart of the city and readily accessible by public transport from all major airports, the Hub provides a new platform for Invest NI client companies, business, academic and government partners to do business in London.
The Hub is suitable for hot-desking, meetings and small seminars, and offers an evening event space to showcase products and services and to entertain clients and influencers.
The Hub's opening hours are 09:00 to 17:00 and for evening events it is available from 18:00 to 22:00.
- A communal kitchen and pantry area with tea and coffee making facilities, operating under an honour system
- 10 hot desks with small open break-out and private meeting spaces (The Den and The Phone Booth)
- 3 meeting rooms that accommodate up to 8 people:
- The Studio
- The Living Room
- The Great Room
- 1 meeting/seminar/conference space that seats up to 18 people (boardroom style) or 32 people (theatre style)
- An evening event space for up to 55 people standing
Invest NI client companies will be offered membership. The £300 membership fee buys 40 credits that can be used to book desks and meeting/conference spaces in 2-hour slots.
Credit costs are:
- Hot desk - 1 credit per 2-hour slot
- Meeting rooms - 2 credits per 2-hour slot
- Conference room - 4 credits per 2-hour slot
- Evening event space - 20 credits for a 4-hour slot