Graduate to Export
Are you looking to undertake a market research project outside of Northern Ireland? Our Graduate to Export programme could help you do just that.
Graduate to Export helps Northern Ireland companies achieve growth by providing financial support up to the value of £18,000 to employ a graduate for 18 months.
The programme is ideal for companies with a specific export opportunity in mind, or those looking to complete a market research project. For the first six months, the graduate will work for the company locally before transferring to a pre-chosen international market for the remaining 12 months.
The employed graduate will be automatically enrolled on a course to obtain a Post Graduate Diploma in International Marketing through virtual delivery. Fully funded by Invest NI, the educational course is delivered by Ulster University alongside the Institute of Export and International Trade.
Who should apply?
The Programme is open to Invest NI customers who can:
- Identify a market research project in a new or existing market aligned to their strategic marketing plan
- Demonstrate the project requires the skills of an entry level graduate
- Provide support to a graduate while in market
If you are not presently an Invest Northern Ireland customer, but are interested in the programme, contact us.
How to apply
The application process for this year’s Graduate to Export Programme is now closed.
Video | Find out more about Graduate to Export
Participants on the 2021 programme
- Blaney Argi Solutions - blaneyagri.com
- Bloc Blinds - blocblinds.co.uk
- CADshare - cadshare.com
- Camlin - camlingroup.com
- Causeway Aero Group - causeway.aero
- CIGA - ciga.co.uk
- Datactics - datactics.com
- Deli Lites - delilites.com
- Kinsetsu - kinsetu.co.uk
- Kiverco - kiverco.com
- McCloskey International - mccloskeyinternational.com
- McColgans - mccolgans.ie
- MFC - mfc-sports.com
- Naturelle - naturelle.ie
- Terex - terex.com
- TriMedika - trimedika.com