Going Dutch is an early stage exporter programme, designed to help Northern Ireland companies develop the necessary skills, knowledge and confidence to export beyond Republic of Ireland and Great Britain.
The Netherlands is a good starter market for new and inexperienced exporters. Its proximity, relative ease of access, trading culture and acceptance of English as a business language make it the ideal starter market for exporting into Europe.
The Programme includes one-to-one business support and mentoring, tailored market research, group workshops, in-market group visit to the Netherlands to meet with pre-qualified potential Dutch partners, follow-up assistance and support for five further individual visits.
Going Dutch is designed for Invest NI customers who have:
- Less than 75 employees in the business
- Limited or no experience selling outside of Great Britain and Republic of Ireland
- Identified commercial reasons to explore export opportunities in the market
- A suitable product or tradeable service that is adaptable for export
- Financial stability and resources to develop and maintain an export market
How to apply
The Going Dutch exporter programme is open to Invest NI customers. If you are interested in finding out more or applying for the Going Dutch Programme, please contact your Invest NI client executive or complete this enquiry form
Not sure that this support is right for you? Contact us and we can explore options for your business together.
Our support may be subject to some eligibility criteria.
You may also be interested in...
Essential export events
Develop export skills
Research competitors and markets