Graduate to export | International Marketing Executive opportunities
Recruitment open for Graduate International Marketing Executives
Are you a recent graduate wishing to gain a Post Graduate Diploma in International Marketing, work for a Northern Ireland company and get paid?
The Graduate to Export programme might be what you’re looking for. Fully funded by Invest Northern Ireland and delivered by Ulster University and the Institute of Export.
The 18 month programme commences August 2019. Graduates will spend the first six months immersed within a Northern Ireland company getting to know the business, learning about the company’s products and services and gaining invaluable knowledge into the strategic direction of the business.
The last 12 months of the programme will be spent on placement in the company’s export market, identifying a specific market research project aligned to the company’s strategic marketing plan.
Benefits of the programme
- A competitive salary package
- Excellent opportunity to kick start a career in marketing
- Live outside of Northern Ireland
- Experience within a diverse business culture
Throughout the duration of the programme, Ulster University and the Institute of Export will combine face-to-face, blended and online training, including while you’re in market.
Graduates will be expected to fully participate in all aspects of the programme, and will benefit from receiving one-on-one mentoring support from both institutions as well as a company mentor in Northern Ireland and in market.
- Have a pass degree
- Graduated in the last five years
- Willing to relocate outside Northern Ireland for up to 12 months and have the appropriate language skills for that market
- Have pre-existing legal status to live and work in Northern Ireland