Routes Europe 2017 is in Belfast
More than a conference, Routes Europe is a game changer for Team Northern Ireland.
The 2017 Routes Europe event being hosted in Northern Ireland from 23-25 April provides a unique opportunity for us to meet, negotiate and build relationships with the people who decide where and when the world’s airlines fly.
- Air transport is one of the most powerful means of regional economic development.
- Northern Ireland is an up and coming European destination with huge aspirations for export, tourism and investment growth. Direct and convenient air access is critical in delivering the challenging targets we have set ourselves.
- Routes events occupy a unique position, both in the field of aviation and as an economic development catalyst.
- This event brings the most influential aviation professionals from across the world to Belfast.
The 12th Routes Europe event is expected to attract:
- Up to 1000 aviation professionals
- 110 airlines
- 350 airports
- 45 tourism authorities
Northern Ireland is ready with a warm welcome
- To showcase our airports existing connectivity and capacity for new routes.
- To highlight our compact city centre, close proximately of airports, new Waterfront Exhibition Centre and quality and volume of hotel accommodation.
- To share our distinct sense of fun, rich heritage, famous sights and world-class hospitality.
Did you know?
Our dynamic and forward-looking region is home to first-class golf courses, Michelin-starred restaurants as well as the unique filming locations used by the award winning HBO TV series Game of Thrones®.
Air capacity to the island of Ireland this summer will be 4% higher in 2017 than last year. Strong increases from North America +21%.— Niall Gibbons (@NiallGibbons) April 4, 2017
Our hosting highlights
Saturday 22 April
Delegate tours to experience the beauty of Northern Ireland’s Mourne Coastal Route, Causeway Coast, grand stately homes and Belfast’s main attractions. Missed the opportunity of a tour? Enjoy a leisurely stroll around the compact city of Belfast.
Sunday 23 April
08:00 – 17:30 Routes Europe Conference Day 1 Belfast Waterfront
17.45 - 19.45 Welcome Reception in the wonderful surroundings of Belfast City Hall
Afterwards, enjoy walking tours and the lively atmosphere around the city’s Cathedral Quarter.
Monday 24 April
07:30 – 17:30 Routes Europe Conference Day 2 Belfast Waterfront
19.00 - 23.30 A unique networking evening at Titanic Belfast, the World’s Leading Tourist Attraction
Tuesday 25 April
08:00 – 17:00 Routes Europe Conference Day 3 Belfast Waterfront