Want to enquire about exporting?
Exporting can transform your business
Whether you’re new to exporting or looking to expand your international customer base, our comprehensive calendar of local and international activity could open a world of opportunity for your business.
We offer professional trade advice, industry knowledge, and in-market expertise to help businesses identify and develop opportunities in new markets outside Northern Ireland.
Our Business Information Centre also offers free advice and guidance to help in your exporting journey.
The Department for Business and Trade also offers support such as Export Finance and its UK Export Academy.
International trade shows and exhibitions
Our International Trade Calendar highlights a broad mix of market and sector-focused visits, trade missions, exhibitions, across a range of industries and markets for our clients.
Attending overseas events can:
- enhance your knowledge of new markets
- build new contacts,
- gain trade show experience,
- gain advice from in-market experts, and
- assist in securing international deals
To assist you in attending an international show or exhibition, we can:
- offer exporting advice and market information,
- arrange meetings with potential customers,
- provide financial support for return visits between events,
- offer additional days in market to visit to other regions while on a trade mission, and
- provide market research collated by consultants and or our in-market teams
Our support is subject to eligibility criteria.
Go further and grow stronger
Success in international markets can be game-changing for businesses. Our Export Health Check can help assess if your business is ready to go further and grow stronger by exporting.
Enquire about exporting
Find out how we can help
Hear how Invest NI has helped local business sell outside Northern Ireland
You may be interested in
Research competitors and markets
We can help you to plan your export activities effectively.
Find new markets
Explore International Markets
Go Further. Grow Stronger
Complete our Export Health Check to assess your existing exporting capability.