Accelerating Growth Programme
Identify what you need to do to take your business forward.
The Accelerating Growth Programme will provide advice, support and learning for you in this rapidly changing business environment. The programme uses a combination of virtual workshops and business mentoring to help you learn how to adapt, innovate and refocus to grow your business faster.
The programme takes place over 4 months and includes:
- Business mentoring to provide advice, guidance, challenge and support
- A business diagnostic to help you identify strengths and areas for improvement
- Virtual workshops so you can learn from others and generate new ideas
- An action plan to take your business forward
To participate in the programme you should have:
- A recent record of profitable trading
- The ability to commit time and resources to the programme
- Potential for growth, particularly export growth
How to apply
The Accelerating Growth Programme is open to business owners, managers and directors of Invest NI SME customers.
Applications for this programme are now closed.
Case study | Learn how the Accelerating Growth Programme can help your business
Not sure that this support is right for you? Contact us and we can explore options for your business together.
Our support may be subject to some eligibility criteria.
You may also be interested in...
Get HR advice
Get training support